Bio: Kelly Parks
Business Analyst & Consultant
Mater of Science degree in Business
International Literary Agent and published author.
I believe that word of mouth is the best form of advertising.
I have listed and sold some premier ranches exceeding 4000 acres and many, many, many wonderful homes and historic properties in Great Falls and Cascade County.
Each transaction no matter how big or small is unique and requires the utmost care, consideration and attention to detail.
I am the owner and broker of Great Falls realty. 100% Million Dollar Agent/Woman owned.
Professional Experience: As second generation Realtor and a Multi-multi Million Dollar Producer and Full time agent.
1- Knowledge of Great Falls real estate including commercial/industrial, farms/ranches, residential.
2- Knowledge of the details, paperwork and negotiations involved in transactions.
3- Ability to negotiate transactions in the best interest of my clients.
4- 98% of my business is referrals.
5- I love real estate.
6- Board Member, Habitat for Humanity - Great Falls, Montana.
Education: Education, Awards, and Experience:
1. Master of Science in Business (MBA) Administration/Management/Real Estate - honors.
2. Received prestigious Who's Who in American Universities and Colleges award.
3. Land Title Institute certificate.
4. Business start up and turn around consultant.
5. Property developer/investor.
6. Lecturer for colleges on topics of business and entrepreneurship since 1994.
7. Accredited Buyer's Representative ABR® - Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council - National Association of Realtors
8. 2006 nominated for Realtor of the Year award.
9. Received prestigious Who's who in Real Estate 2006,2007.
10. Mineral Rights researcher, State of Montana
11. Co-Author: Kelly Parks, Broker/Great Falls Realty, Aspatore Books - Real Estate Leadership Strategies
12. I love real estate
13. ePro certified
14. Equator Silver BPO Certified
15. Resnet BPO certified
16. Short Sale specialist
17. Excellent negotiator
Historic Preservation: www.mansiongirl.com
Testimonials: 1) Kelly helped me to not only find my first home but also recommended
resources to help me to secure financing as a first time home buyer.
After dealing with Kelly on my first home purchase, I knew that I wanted
her to sell my first home and subsequently assist in buying my family's
second home. When a promotion caused us to relocate to another town
during a downturn in the housing market, Kelly helped us find a reliable
renter while waiting for the market to recover. She ultimately found a
buyer for our second home as well.
Throughout all of our buying and selling experiences in Great Falls we
have appreciated Kelly's expertise, honesty, dedication and
Jeri & Mitch Pavlovick
2) Dear Great Falls Realty,
I would like to commend one of your realtors KELLY PARKS, whom helped my mother and I up and beyond what I would expect from a realtor. We moved here from Seattle, and the months previous Kelly sent me, well countless listings everyday. We actually bought our house while still residing in Seattle, in other words bought it sight unseen. Kelly however was extremely helpful sending me pictures of whatever part of the house I asked for. By the time we arrived she even had our furniture in the house and placed in the correct rooms, which I can't even express what a savior she was being that my mother is quite elderly.
Sincerely, CLARA & JUDY SILVER
3) Kelly: Thank you so much for working with us and guiding us in the
purchase of our new home here in Great Falls. We just wanted to write
to tell you how pleased we remain with your service and to let you
know that we wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to anyone
contemplating any kind of real estate deal. Your honesty and
integrity were invaluable throughout the process and you were
literally there for us at every step of what had to be a difficult
series of transactions. We are certainly very appreciative and wish
you the best of everything in your endeavors. David & Priscilla Farrel
4) Thanks very much. We are highly impressed with Kelly Parks, and will be using her as our buyers agent once we finally get to Great Falls. We are trying to be patient as our house in Milwaukee is having few showings and we are worried that it will not sell. But Ms. Parks has had very good advice on the situation, and I am very encouraged.
I want to say THANKS A MILLION for all your hard effort in finding me the house to fit my needs here in Great Falls. We looked and looked and you stayed patient enough with me and we found it. Thanks for all your input and just being an all around great realtor. I will highly recommend you to anybody looking to buy or sell and whenever I do decide to sell, I'll be calling you back. Thanks again for everything!
Justin Smith, USAF
6) Kelly was wonderful as far as being our realtor and helping us find a suitable home in an area that we wanted our children to attend a good school with a nice family environment. We are military and a year ago, we moved here from Spain. We were brand new to the Great Falls area and Kelly not only helped us with buying a home but she served as a great resource for home improvements, school/church info, and places of interests for our family. I would highly recommend her and her business for anyone/family that is relocating to Great Falls. She has been a part of the Great Falls community for years and became a trusted sponsor for us as we worked hard to get settled in our new home. We love Great Falls and the Fox farm area for our children! Thank you so much, Kelly!
Kurt Geisen, Lt Colonel USAF
Phone: (406) 788-6826